Weight loss diet plan!
Most people think that eating food in excess quantity will give a high amount of energy, but the fact is overeating will cause obesity.
How much food is eating is not important, whether the food we eat is nutrition food or not that is the only important thing.
Nutrition food is high in protein content and low in fat content. In addition to proteins and fats, the food also must contain carbohydrates and vitamins for good health.
Depending on the type of food diet is classified into two categories.
1) Vegetarian diet
2) Non-vegetarian diet
The Vegetarian diet is classified into three types.
1) Pure vegetarian diet
2) Lacto vegetarian diet
3) Lacto Ovo vegetarian diet
* Pure vegetarian diet: As an indication from the name we can say that the source of food plants. So the people who adopted to the pure vegetarian diet they completely depend on plant food products only. Pure vegetarians get lesser proteins when compared with people who follow both veg and non-veg diet.
* Lacto vegetarian diet: The name Lacto indicates the dairy products such as milk, butter, cheese, etc., So the people who follow Lacto vegetarian diet they eat both dairy products and plant products.
The Lacto vegetarian diet is recommended for elder people and small children because help in losing weight and following this diet is easy.
* Lacto Ovo vegetarian diet: The name Lacto -Ovo indicates dairy products and eggs.
When we compare these three types of diets the more nutrition will be available in the third type of diet that is Lacto Ovo vegetarian diet.
* Non-vegetarian diet: Non-vegetarian diet includes eggs, fish, chicken, meat.
* Comparison of vegetarian and non-vegetarian diet :
Whether the diet is vegetarian or non-vegetarian both have several health benefits. Vegetarian diet protects us from several diseases like cancer, diabetes, heart diseases and keeps the blood pressure, cholesterol levels in control.
Non-vegetarian food is essential for strengthens muscles and help them grow faster.
The types of nutrients available in food
The role of proteins in weight loss :
Protein is the king of nutrients because proteins play a crucial role in reducing hunger and also help in increasing the metabolic rate.
Proteins are essential in losing weight, The rate of burning of the number of calories increases by intake of proteinaceous food. proteins not only help in reducing weight but also they help in preventing the weight gain.
The sources of proteins :
1) Fish, egg, chicken
2) Beans and legumes
3) Dairy products like Milk, curd
The protein content is very high in egg and chicken. Fish is also a source of the number of proteins and vitamins.
Amount of protein required per day :
1) One kilogram weight of the body requires 0.8 grams of protein per day.
2) 172 grams of chicken contains 54 grams of protein and the egg average contains 6-7 grams of protein.
The role of carbohydrates in weight loss :
The source of carbohydrates are mostly grain foods such as Rice, bread, and bulgar, etc :
In human beings the main source of energy is carbohydrates. The digestion process of carbohydrates is simple. Initially, they have broken down into simple molecules such as glucose, fructose, and galactose. These simple molecules are transported to the cells by insulin to release energy from molecules by the process of aerobic respiration.
When the concentration levels of glucose increases in the body the insulin levels also increase this will result in the rise of sugar levels in the body. When the sugar level increases in the body it will lead to weight gain.
So to become slim and lose weight carbohydrates should be taken in low concentration.
So two loose weight one must consume 50-150 grams of carbohydrates per day.
Role of fats in weight loss and weight gain :
Foods contain four major dietary fats :
1) Mono unsaturated fats
2) Poly unsaturated fats
3) Saturated fats
4) Trans fats
The role of fats in your body is incredible. They help in the production of some crucial hormones and they help in absorbing some nutrients.
Every gram of fat contains nine calories of energy but they show the different effect on cholesterol levels.
Mono unsaturated fats and poly unsaturated fats are essentional in the diet because they help in decreasing the bad cholesterol.
Mono unsaturated fats are found in
Ex: Nuts, Avocado, sunflower oil, etc :
*Nuts: They contains full of healthy fats
ex: Almonds, Walnuts,
*Avocados: Avocados are different from remaining fruits because fruits mostly contain carbohydrates and fewer fats but in case of avocados it is reverse it mostly contains fats and less in carbohydrates.
* Uses of Avocados: They play a crucial role in decreasing the bad cholesterol and increases the good cholesterol in the body.
* poly unsaturated fats found in fish, oysters, seed oils, etc :
* Saturated fats found in mostly in milk products such as butter, cheese and in meats such as pork.
* Trans fats mostly found in packed foods such as biscuits, cakes, cookies, etc :
Fats have both advantages and disadvantages. So it must be noted that while the following diet for weight loss avoids bad cholesterol increasing fats containing food.
Based on the solubility vitamins are classified into two types they are
1) Fat-soluble vitamins: Vitamins A, D, E, K are fat-soluble vitamins. They stored in the body for a long time.
2) Water-soluble vitamins: Vitamin B, C are water-soluble vitamins. They are ex created through urine. So have to take regularly with diet.
Not all vitamins help in weight loss only vitamin D, B help in losing weight. So by taking vitamin B, D containing food weight loss is possible.
Vitamin B found in dairy products, eggs, and nuts.
The best source of vitamin D is Sunlight during the morning time between 8 and 9 am.
In addition to vitamins, some minerals also help in weight loss such as calcium, magnesium, and iron.
Alcohol is the biggest reason for increasing weight. Too much drinking of alcohol increases belly thereby increases the body weight. By avoiding alcohol weight of the body decreases gradually.